1) WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS? : The BLB is open from 8am-2am every day. Our kitchen is open until 12:30am every day. Holiday Hours: Thanksgiving Day open 5pm-2am, Closed Dec 24th, Dec 25th open 5pm-2am, Jan 1st open 9am-2am.
2) WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? : 810 West Lake Street - Minneapolis, MN 55408 The BLB is located on West Lake Street and Bryant Ave, a block and a half West of Lyndale in the Lyn-Lake District.
3) CAN YOU GIVE ME DIRECTONS? : You may view a map on our Map Page.
From 94 Take Hennepin/Lyndale Ave exit, follow Lyndale southbound to Lake St, make a right onto Lake, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right.
From 394 Take the Dunwoody exit, follow Lyndale southbound to Lake St, make a right onto Lake, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right
From 35W Northbound Take the 31st/Lake St exit, make a left on Lake St. (second stop light), follow Lake about 1 mile, we will be on the right side.
From 35W Southbound Take the 35th-36th St exits, make a right onto 35th St. (second stop light) follow 35th St and make a right onto Lyndale Ave, go 5 blocks and make a left onto Lake St, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right.
4) WHERE DO I PARK? : There is a parking lot located behind us on Bryant Ave and street parking is usually available.
5) WHAT ARE THE BOWLING RATES? : Shoes: 2.00 Adults: $4.50/game M-Th all day & Fri-Sun until 6pm $5.00/game Fri & Sat. evenings $2/game Sundays after 6pm $2/game M-Th. after 10pm 12 & under: $2.75/game
6) WHEN IS OPEN BOWLING? : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11:30am-2am; Thursday, Saturday, Sunday 8am-2am. Bowling is closed: M-Tu-W-F 8am-11:30am
7) DO YOU HAVE LEAGUES? : Yes, we have a casual spring league that begins in early April and lasts 8 weeks.If interested, please e-mail Laura at email@example.com for details.
8) DO YOU HAVE BUMPERS FOR KIDS? : Yes, although those lanes are not guaranteed without reservation.
9) DO YOU TAKE BOWLING RESERVATIONS? : We never take same day bowling reservations. We do reserve the lanes out in advance to groups of 10 people or more, depending always on availability. Please call us: 612-825-3737
10) DO YOU TAKE RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS? : No. The dining room is always first-come-first-served.
11) ARE YOU BUSY ON THE WEEKENDS? : We do get busy on the weekend evenings, it is best to show up on the early side to get a bowling lane, around 7pm.If we do not have lanes available upon a guests arrival we will put their name on a waiting list, we do not take waiting list names over the phone.
12) WHAT IS YOUR MENU LIKE? : You can always view our menus on the Menu Page. We have a large menu with many vegetarian, vegan, and meat options. We serve breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Breakfast= 8am-3pm 7 days/week
Lunch/Dinner= 8am-1:00 am M-F 1pm-1:00am Sat/Sun
HOLIDAY HOURS: Opening at 5pm on Thanksgiving, open 8am-2pm December 24th, opening at 5pm on December 25th, and opening at 9am on January 1st.
13) HAPPY HOUR & SPECIALS?
Early Bird Breakfast Specials M-F 8am-10am
Happy Hour is M-F 3pm-6pm and Su-Th 10pm-2am: $1 off tap beers, glass wines, rail cocktails, specialty cocktails, $4-$7 appetizers, and $2 late night bowling (M-Th 10pm-2am).
Thunder & Lightning every Tues Night 10pm-2am: Schlitz & Leinie's Specials
Neighborhood Night every Sun 6pm-2am: Discounts on local beer, wine and $2 bowling!
Cheap Date Night™ every Mon from 6:00-1:00am: 2 special Entrees, 1 bottle of wine(or 2 tap beers each), 1 round of bowling all for $28.00 per couple
Nightly Dinner Specials 5pm-12:30pm
Soup of the day: Info located on specials chalkboards, 8am-1:00am
14) HOW CAN I PAY? : Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, AMEX, and Cash, NO CHECKS.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS TO A SHOW?
You can purchase tickets through our website by following the “Buy tickets” link, or you can purchase tickets over the phone (fee free) at 612-825-8949. Note: Our box office phone hours are noon-5 p.m., M-F, but feel free to leave a voicemail if you miss us. We respond to voicemails within 24 hours.
HOW COME I CAN’T BUY A TICKET FOR TONIGHT’S/TODAY’S SHOW?!
It’s our policy that we don’t do same-day ticket reservations over the phone or online. We will release the remaining tickets at door time. Check our website to see when door time is.
IS IT CASH ONLY?
Nope. We accept all major credit cards, along with cash. No checks.
I CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE SHOW. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Sorry, but no. No refunds or exchanges once you’ve purchased a ticket.
I JUST BOUGHT A TICKET. DO I HAVE AN ASSIGNED SEAT?
Nope. All of our shows are general seating, first come, first served.
CAN I EAT AND DRINK INSIDE THE THEATER?
For sure! (Bryant-Lake Bowl food and drinks, that is.) We serve our full restaurant and bar menus inside the theater, which means you can order and eat directly in your seat.
I’M INTERESTED IN BOOKING A SHOW. WHAT DO I DO?
Reach out to Kristin Van Loon at Kristin@bryantlakebowl.com.