1) WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS? : The BLB is open from 8am-2am every day. Our kitchen is open until 12:30am every day. Holiday Hours: Thanksgiving Day open 5pm-2am, Closed Dec 24th, Dec 25th open 5pm-2am, Jan 1st open 9am-2am.
2) WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? : 810 West Lake Street - Minneapolis, MN 55408
The BLB is located on West Lake Street and Bryant Ave, a block and a half West of Lyndale in the Lyn-Lake District.
3) CAN YOU GIVE ME DIRECTONS? : You may view a map on our Map Page.
From 94 Take Hennepin/Lyndale Ave exit, follow Lyndale southbound to Lake St, make a right onto Lake, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right.
From 394 Take the Dunwoody exit, follow Lyndale southbound to Lake St, make a right onto Lake, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right.
From 35W Northbound Take the 31st/Lake St exit, make a left on Lake St. (second stop light), follow Lake about 1 mile, we will be on the right side.
From 35W Southbound Take the 35th-36th St exits, make a right onto 35th St. (second stop light) follow 35th St and make a right onto Lyndale Ave, go 5
blocks and make a left onto Lake St, the BLB is 1.5 blocks on the right.
4) WHERE DO I PARK? : There is a parking lot located behind us on Bryant Ave and street
parking is usually available.
5) WHAT ARE THE BOWLING RATES? :
$4.50/game M-Th all day & Fri-Sun until 6pm
$5.00/game Fri & Sat. evenings
$2/game Sundays after 6pm
$2/game M-Th. after 10pm
12 & under: $2.75/game
6) WHEN IS OPEN BOWLING? : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11:30am-2am; Thursday, Saturday, Sunday 8am-2am.
Bowling is closed: M-Tu-W-F 8am-11:30am
7) DO YOU HAVE LEAGUES? : Yes, we have a casual spring league that begins in early April and lasts 8
weeks.If interested, please e-mail Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
8) DO YOU HAVE BUMPERS FOR KIDS? : Yes, although those lanes are not guaranteed without reservation.
9) DO YOU TAKE BOWLING RESERVATIONS? : We never take same day bowling reservations.
We do reserve the lanes out in advance to groups of 10 people or more, depending always on availability. Please call us: 612-825-3737
10) DO YOU TAKE RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS? : No. The dining room is always first-come-first-served.
11) ARE YOU BUSY ON THE WEEKENDS? : We do get busy on the weekend evenings, it is best to show up on the early
side to get a bowling lane, around 7pm.If we do not have lanes available upon a guests arrival we will put their name on a waiting list, we do not take waiting
list names over the phone.
12) WHAT IS YOUR MENU LIKE? : You can always view our menus on the Menu Page.
We have a large menu with many vegetarian, vegan, and meat options. We serve breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Breakfast= 8am-3pm 7 days/week
Lunch/Dinner= 8am-1:00 am M-F 1pm-1:00am Sat/Sun
HOLIDAY HOURS: Opening at 5pm on Thanksgiving, open 8am-2pm December 24th, opening at 5pm on December 25th, and opening at 9am on January 1st.
13) HAPPY HOUR & SPECIALS? :
Early Bird Breakfast Specials M-F 8am-10am
Happy Hour is M-F 3pm-6pm and Su-Th 10pm-2am: $3 domestic taps, $4 select taps, $4 house wines, $4 rail cocktails, appetizer specials, and $2 late night bowling (M-Th 10pm-2am).
Thunder & Lightning every Tues Night 10pm-2am: $3 Bells Taps
Neighborhood Night every Sun 6pm-2am: Discounts on local beer, wine, and appetizer specials (until 12:30am). $2 bowling! Cheap Date Night™ every Mon from 6:00-1:00am: 2 special Entrees, 1 bottle of wine(or 2 tap beers each), 1 round of bowling all for $28.00 per couple
Nightly Dinner Specials 5pm-12:30pm Soup of the day: Info located on specials chalkboards, 8am-1:00am
14) HOW CAN I PAY? : Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, AMEX, and Cash, NO CHECKS.